Monday 26 November 2012

Background characters 2

Today I finished my second scene of background character animation, which showed two men making an exchange of a package with each other. A lot of my influence for this animation comes from the Looney Tunes animator Ben Washam who had a smooth flowing style with his characters. His characters were never static and it looks like the joints are all fluent. I am also trying to make my scenes look alive and have atmosphere, firstly by making the characters move continuously. By using an fbf style I can hopefully achieve this in the same way Ben Washam did.

 I can now start working on animating the bird flying through these scenes created so far. Next will be the scenes which show the bird trying to cheer up the grumpy man, this will mix with the music I have chose because It has an energetic sound to it. This is how I want to show the bird in the animation. My next post will show my progress on animating the bird.

No comments:

Post a Comment